Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Participated in DAP Selangor State Convention






As a DAPSY National Executive Council member, once again, I was assigned to lead our members from Kedah State to participate in Selangor State Convention on the 28 Nov, 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Election Counting Agents.

Our comrades who participated together are: Sdr Hor Kek Koek, Sdri Lok Saw Mee, Sdr Yong Peng Sin.

The total number of qualified delegates in this convention is 1016, and the turnout is 81% (832).

Congratulation to the newly elected Selangor State committee, and I would like to express my sincere appreciation to DAPSY NEC for given a chance to experience the second largest state event and get involve for the ballot-counting process.

I also would like to encourage our leaders / comrades who lose in the state election, to be tougher and stay unity, as the peoples and the country still need your contribution.

For more photos, please log on to my facebook: